The LearningHub allows you to print or save 'books' or chapters. The content has been optimised for viewing on line, so before you print here a few things to consider:
- The printed version may not look exactly the same as the version you see online.
- There is a lot of video within sections - this will appear as either a static image or blank.
- We recommend saving books as PDF so you can either view off line or print from PDF.
- Before you print - select print preview to see what (and how much) will be printed.
The following video goes through the process of how to print off content from within the Learning Hub
If you need any further assistance then please email us.
- If you are on a Coaching course or Activator course email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are on a Technical Officials course email email@example.com
- If you are on the Children and Young People course email firstname.lastname@example.org